The HomeRiver Group™ Jacksonville Renter Experience
The 5 highlights of the HomeRiver Group™ Jacksonville Renter Experience:
- Communicate with an assigned property manager: Working with one property manager is a unique experience. They will learn about you, the condition of the property, and be able to communicate with the owner about your concerns and plans. Acting as a liaison on your behalf and the owner’s will help improve the quality of your renting experience.
- Place a maintenance request 24-hours a day, 365 days a year: You will have access to your tenant portal where you can place a maintenance request at any time of the day. A call can also be placed to the 24 hour maintenance emergency line. Both of these methods will notify the property manager and they will dispatch a technician to your property to remedy the situation. The technician will call you for an appointment in advance for your convenience.
- Multiple ways to make your rent payments: There are three ways to make your rent payments that are adaptable to your lifestyle:
- Tenant Portal: In addition to placing maintenance requests, you are able to pay on your tenant portal with an e-check or credit card (fees apply). You have the option to enroll in automatic payments as well to avoid late fees and to keep your rental payment experience as stress free as possible.
- Amscot: At your local Amscot your account and property address are on file. Simply state your property address and name and they will be able to look up your account information for your payment.
- Mail or stop by our office: We have a drop box outside each HomeRiver Group™ Jacksonville regional office that can be accessed after work hours, which is a benefit for our residents with busy schedules. You are also able to mail your rent payment or drop it by our offices during office hours.
- Benefits of home-ownership without the costs: Home-ownership can be expensive with maintenance items that come up and Home Owner Association fees. Our tenants enjoy the privacy and community amenities without having to pay the fees associated with these amenities. Talk with your HomeRiver Group™ Jacksonville leasing agent about what amenities are available for the units are interested in for more home enjoyment!
- Renting from a full-service company: Our lives change so quickly and there may come a time when you want to own a property. If the time comes that you are looking to purchase a home, you will not need to look further than HomeRiver Group™ Jacksonville to assist you in buying!